Hi,
When live stacking and enabling the ouput to a second monitor, is is possible to zoom that image in the same way I can do in the main window of the first monitor? Zoom is not applied to the second one.
Regards
Zoom to 2nd monitor
- admin
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17380
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 pm
- Location: Vale of the White Horse, UK
- Contact:
Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor
Hi,
yes, you can zoom the second monitor, but the toolbar zoom control only applies to the main image on the first monitor. To zoom the second image, use the mouse - move the mouse over the second image and use CTRL + Mouse wheel to zoom in and out (CTRL+Mouse wheel is fairly common for zooming on windows applications).
cheers,
Robin
yes, you can zoom the second monitor, but the toolbar zoom control only applies to the main image on the first monitor. To zoom the second image, use the mouse - move the mouse over the second image and use CTRL + Mouse wheel to zoom in and out (CTRL+Mouse wheel is fairly common for zooming on windows applications).
cheers,
Robin
-
mgutierrez
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:07 pm
Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor
Hi Robin,
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your support.
That's the first thing I tried and didn't work and obviously I did something wrong cause I tried again and indeed it does work.
Thank you!
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your support.
That's the first thing I tried and didn't work and obviously I did something wrong cause I tried again and indeed it does work.
Thank you!
- admin
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17380
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 pm
- Location: Vale of the White Horse, UK
- Contact:
Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor
Hi,
glad you have it sorted now
If you ever work out the difference between it not working and working, let me know - there could be some subtle condition which stops it from working properly, and if I know about it I have a chance of fixing it!
cheers,
Robin
glad you have it sorted now
If you ever work out the difference between it not working and working, let me know - there could be some subtle condition which stops it from working properly, and if I know about it I have a chance of fixing it!
cheers,
Robin