Zoom to 2nd monitor

Discussions of Electronically Assisted Astronomy using the Live Stacking feature.
Post Reply
mgutierrez
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:07 pm

Zoom to 2nd monitor

#1

Post by mgutierrez »

Hi,

When live stacking and enabling the ouput to a second monitor, is is possible to zoom that image in the same way I can do in the main window of the first monitor? Zoom is not applied to the second one.

Regards
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 17382
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 pm
Location: Vale of the White Horse, UK
Contact:

Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor

#2

Post by admin »

Hi,

yes, you can zoom the second monitor, but the toolbar zoom control only applies to the main image on the first monitor. To zoom the second image, use the mouse - move the mouse over the second image and use CTRL + Mouse wheel to zoom in and out (CTRL+Mouse wheel is fairly common for zooming on windows applications).

cheers,

Robin
mgutierrez
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:07 pm

Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor

#3

Post by mgutierrez »

Hi Robin,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your support.

That's the first thing I tried and didn't work and obviously I did something wrong cause I tried again and indeed it does work.

Thank you!
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 17382
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 pm
Location: Vale of the White Horse, UK
Contact:

Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor

#4

Post by admin »

Hi,

glad you have it sorted now :)

If you ever work out the difference between it not working and working, let me know - there could be some subtle condition which stops it from working properly, and if I know about it I have a chance of fixing it!

cheers,

Robin
Post Reply