New sequence step request
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:14 pm
Hi Robin,
I know you’re busy with the 4.2 roll out. This request is not priority at all.
I do live stacking using a sequence. During the beginning of sequence it would be helpful to have a step to unlock UI. Then relock UI. I can then choose centering and zoom level of view. Currently I just use the button in the sequence window which works fine. However it would be nice to have the control of UI inside of sequence. Like I said not a priority.
Thanks for your help
I know you’re busy with the 4.2 roll out. This request is not priority at all.
I do live stacking using a sequence. During the beginning of sequence it would be helpful to have a step to unlock UI. Then relock UI. I can then choose centering and zoom level of view. Currently I just use the button in the sequence window which works fine. However it would be nice to have the control of UI inside of sequence. Like I said not a priority.
Thanks for your help