New sequence step request

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
Post Reply
Gfischer
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:20 pm

New sequence step request

#1

Post by Gfischer »

Hi Robin,

I know you’re busy with the 4.2 roll out. This request is not priority at all.
I do live stacking using a sequence. During the beginning of sequence it would be helpful to have a step to unlock UI. Then relock UI. I can then choose centering and zoom level of view. Currently I just use the button in the sequence window which works fine. However it would be nice to have the control of UI inside of sequence. Like I said not a priority.

Thanks for your help
Post Reply