Hi Robin,
I just installed new version.When opening sc I first had a message stating the target for file saving doesn’t exist. I clicked on use location anyway. I then closed sc and reopened no more warning. Then to check file transfer I ran test button for target location in settings. The test starts but never completed. I just took a quick pic and it transfers no problem. I don’t write my files to computer running sc. I save files to a network computer.
No hurry on this everything runs fine. If I run the test in settings it never completes and locks up sc. thought you might want to know.
George
File target 4.2.15192
Discussions, Bug Reports and Issues related to Beta versions of SharpCap
Return to “SharpCap Beta Testing Forum”
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum Rules
- ↳ Announcements
- ↳ What's New
- ↳ Gallery
- ↳ General Discussions
- ↳ SharpCap Beta Testing Forum
- Help and Support
- ↳ SharpCap User Manual
- ↳ SharpCap FAQ
- ↳ Bug Reports
- ↳ How do I?
- ↳ Tutorials
- ↳ Tips and Tricks
- ↳ Feature Suggestions
- ↳ Implemented Features
- ↳ Not Currently Planned
- ↳ Camera Specific
- ↳ Altair Cameras
- ↳ ASCOM Cameras
- ↳ Basler Cameras
- ↳ Celestron / Imaging Source Cameras
- ↳ Point Grey Cameras
- ↳ QHY Cameras
- ↳ Webcams and Frame Grabbers
- ↳ ZWO Cameras
- ↳ Other Cameras
- Using SharpCap
- ↳ Planetary Imaging
- ↳ Solar and Lunar Imaging
- ↳ Deep Sky Imaging
- ↳ Other Astro Imaging
- ↳ Non-Astro Imaging
- ↳ Live Stacking
- ↳ Polar Alignment
- ↳ Scripting
- ↳ The Sequencer and Sequence Planner