Here's the live-stacked image from that session.
-Capture data
C50:15s × 80 (Total 20min) Gain=500
NGC2024,IC434:15s × 80 (Total 20min) Gain=500
M42,M43 : 4s × 225 (Total 15min) Gain=500
No Dark, No Flat, Aply "Hot and Cold Pixel Removal"
Equipment: Celestron AVX, SkyWatcher EvoGuide50EDⅡx flattener, SV605CC cam, Sightron DBP / SVBONY UHC filter, SV165 guider, SV905C guide cam
Software: SharpCap, PHD2, GIMP
-All opinions are welcome
The second image, Horsehead and Flame, but there’s a odd spike around Alnitak (& other bright stars as well). What do you think this might be?
There didn’t seem to be any issues with the guiding graph, so I suspect that the short settling time setting caused the shooting to begin before the mount stabilized after dithering. However, to be honest, I don't fully understand it in reality.
I’d greatly appreciate any insights or opinions from experienced individuals regarding the cause.
And this is my first sharing images. I would greatly appreciate your feedback, including any suggestions for improvement.
Regards,
Takuya
Code: Select all


