How to reset Sharpcap to it's default?

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules
‍

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
Post Reply
4dmaze
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2026 3:44 am

How to reset Sharpcap to it's default?

#1

Post by 4dmaze »

Hello, I use Sharpcap primarily for polar alignment but it has crashed a couple times and no longer works correctly. When I start PA it just shows a small ring in the center and says failed to solve. Then my camera in NINA doesn't work (just bands of gray and black) until I reboot the PC skipping Sharpcap. Seems it is crashing the camera driver. I am usually in a remote area so I can't send a crash report. I guess I need to reset the preferences? Thanks. -Derryl
Post Reply