File target 4.2.15192
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:29 pm
Hi Robin,
I just installed new version.When opening sc I first had a message stating the target for file saving doesn’t exist. I clicked on use location anyway. I then closed sc and reopened no more warning. Then to check file transfer I ran test button for target location in settings. The test starts but never completed. I just took a quick pic and it transfers no problem. I don’t write my files to computer running sc. I save files to a network computer.
No hurry on this everything runs fine. If I run the test in settings it never completes and locks up sc. thought you might want to know.
George
I just installed new version.When opening sc I first had a message stating the target for file saving doesn’t exist. I clicked on use location anyway. I then closed sc and reopened no more warning. Then to check file transfer I ran test button for target location in settings. The test starts but never completed. I just took a quick pic and it transfers no problem. I don’t write my files to computer running sc. I save files to a network computer.
No hurry on this everything runs fine. If I run the test in settings it never completes and locks up sc. thought you might want to know.
George