Page 1 of 1

Zoom to 2nd monitor

Posted: Mon May 18, 2026 3:31 pm
by mgutierrez
Hi,

When live stacking and enabling the ouput to a second monitor, is is possible to zoom that image in the same way I can do in the main window of the first monitor? Zoom is not applied to the second one.

Regards

Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor

Posted: Tue May 19, 2026 12:27 pm
by admin
Hi,

yes, you can zoom the second monitor, but the toolbar zoom control only applies to the main image on the first monitor. To zoom the second image, use the mouse - move the mouse over the second image and use CTRL + Mouse wheel to zoom in and out (CTRL+Mouse wheel is fairly common for zooming on windows applications).

cheers,

Robin

Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor

Posted: Sun May 24, 2026 12:01 pm
by mgutierrez
Hi Robin,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your support.

That's the first thing I tried and didn't work and obviously I did something wrong cause I tried again and indeed it does work.

Thank you!

Re: Zoom to 2nd monitor

Posted: Mon May 25, 2026 12:35 pm
by admin
Hi,

glad you have it sorted now :)

If you ever work out the difference between it not working and working, let me know - there could be some subtle condition which stops it from working properly, and if I know about it I have a chance of fixing it!

cheers,

Robin