using autostretch and more
Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:41 am
I am new here. So apologies if this question has been raised before.
When using LiveStack with the intention of saving as viewed, should 'autostretch' be toggled on, and other parameters then adjusted for best displayed histogram and image?
Also, I notice from videos of other imagers using SharpCap that the targets on their screens seem to become visibly brighter with each additional sub frame. I do notice a definite improvement in signal to noise as frames are stacked. But the target doesn't seem to brighten much after the first few frames.
I image from a very light polluted area, so sky glow is a major headache.
Many thanks
When using LiveStack with the intention of saving as viewed, should 'autostretch' be toggled on, and other parameters then adjusted for best displayed histogram and image?
Also, I notice from videos of other imagers using SharpCap that the targets on their screens seem to become visibly brighter with each additional sub frame. I do notice a definite improvement in signal to noise as frames are stacked. But the target doesn't seem to brighten much after the first few frames.
I image from a very light polluted area, so sky glow is a major headache.
Many thanks