Question about the recenter feature in Deepsky Livestacking
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:45 pm
Hi!
I just checked out the livestacking feature and found the "platesolving and regoto" (I think I forgot the name
) and I got some questions about it:
1. Does this work while ditherig with ASCOM Pulseguiding?
2. What if I pointed the telescope towards east and move the mount to the eastern meridian (So the mount doesn't need to meridian flip because the plate solve and regoto command in the advanced sequence editor didn't work last time). Would the mount stay on this side or would it do a meridian flip, because the coordiates are on the other meridian?
I have had many clear nights since July and I never got a good image, because every time I only got 1h exposure time, because something failed. But nevertheless, I think Sharpcap is the best Software for imaging with a ZWO ASI camera
.
Kind regards,
SternwarteOrion.
I just checked out the livestacking feature and found the "platesolving and regoto" (I think I forgot the name
1. Does this work while ditherig with ASCOM Pulseguiding?
2. What if I pointed the telescope towards east and move the mount to the eastern meridian (So the mount doesn't need to meridian flip because the plate solve and regoto command in the advanced sequence editor didn't work last time). Would the mount stay on this side or would it do a meridian flip, because the coordiates are on the other meridian?
I have had many clear nights since July and I never got a good image, because every time I only got 1h exposure time, because something failed. But nevertheless, I think Sharpcap is the best Software for imaging with a ZWO ASI camera
Kind regards,
SternwarteOrion.