Mulitspectral stacking
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:04 pm
Hi,
I am moving from a dual band filter to individual band filters that I want to use on targets with mixed Ha/Oiii/... components.
As the different filters require differing exposure times I would like to understand what the process is in SharpCap to do a single nights Live Stack using different filters with different exposure times. (e.g Pause stacking, change filter/exposure, resume stacking).
Is that achievable or are there restrictions like keeping exposure times the same, ...?
Thanks,
Ken
I am moving from a dual band filter to individual band filters that I want to use on targets with mixed Ha/Oiii/... components.
As the different filters require differing exposure times I would like to understand what the process is in SharpCap to do a single nights Live Stack using different filters with different exposure times. (e.g Pause stacking, change filter/exposure, resume stacking).
Is that achievable or are there restrictions like keeping exposure times the same, ...?
Thanks,
Ken