lightning bolt and circle arrow buttons no longer work

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
Tak

lightning bolt and circle arrow buttons no longer work

Post by Tak »

Hello,
The lightning bolt and circle arrow buttons for histogram stretching in the camera controls no longer work. (The lightning bolt button on the large histogram in the live stack works.)
I don't know if this is the cause, but it happened after I changed to a lifetime license.
I would like to know how to solve this problem.
admin
Site Admin

Re: lightning bolt and circle arrow buttons no longer work

Post by admin »

Hi,

have you turned off the stretch functionality there (either delibrately or accidentally)? That would disable the auto stretch and reset buttons. The button above the auto-stretch is the on/off button for the stretch - if it is green the stretch is turned on, if red it is turned off.

The idea of the on/off button is that you can use it to go between stretched and not-stretched easily without having to reset your stretch settings.

cheers,

Robin
Tak

Post by Tak »

Hi,
Thank you for your advice.
The stretch functionality was turned on, but the buttons did not work.

Afiter I turn off "Automatically restore last used camera settings when opening a camera" in Startup Settings, the buttons work fine.
Problem solved.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

thanks for letting me know - there might be a bug there that the stretch appears 'on' but is off when restoring perhaps? I will investigate to see if I can find it.

cheers,

Robin