Page 1 of 1

Blending of stacked images in script

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:33 pm
by fercapa
I have a problem with the changes made in Live Stacking in version 3.1.5108.0.

Inside a script I save images composed of 30 stacked images, then I reset Live Stacking, stack another 30, save the image, and so on. But when I see the results it seems that one image has data from previous one.

I'm testing this issue with this code:

Code: Select all

import time
for i in range(10):
	SharpCap.LiveStacking.Reset()
	SharpCap.LiveStacking.Parameters.Paused=False
	while (SharpCap.LiveStacking.TotalFrames < 30):
		time.sleep(0.2)
	SharpCap.LiveStacking.Parameters.Paused=True
	time.sleep(0.5)
In the last pause of 0.5 seconds I change the image manually. If I increase this last pause the problem disappear, but if the pause is shorter is visible again. It looks like the buffer of previous data needs some time to be erased, but I think that when Live Stacking is resumed again it should always started from blank data.

I didn't see this issue in previous version.

--
Fernando Cabrerizo

Re: Blending of stacked images in script

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:18 pm
by admin
Hi,

just so I can check what has changed, what was the most recent version that you used that didn't have the problem? Was it 3.1.5098 or was it an earlier one than that?

cheers,

Robin

Re: Blending of stacked images in script

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:16 pm
by fercapa
My previous versión I think was 3.1.5092.0.

But let me search a little bit tomorrow. I can't reproduce now this issue. Maybe was my fault, or maybe I have changed something.

--
Fernando Cabrerizo

Re: Blending of stacked images in script

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:10 pm
by fercapa
I have done several tests and definitely can't reproduce again this problem. So I guess I was not doing things the right way.

Thanks.

--
Fernando Cabrerizo