Page 1 of 1

24 Panel Solar Mosaic

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:31 pm
by rafaelschlegel
I want to show you my latest 24 panel solar mosaic that I made with the great new Solar Mosaic Assistant from Sharpcap.
The tool works really perfectly and I can recommend you to test it.
I show you a screenshot of the 24 panels i stitched with the Panorama tool in Affinity Photo.
You can find the final picture in full resolution on Astrobin.
https://www.astrobin.com/j7b3a3/

Greetings from Switzerland
Rafael

Re: 24 Panel Solar Mosaic

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:04 am
by Altocumulus
Brilliant!

I tried one at 19 images, but it failed to stitch no matter what I did or used MS ICE, AF2.
Looking forward to another go sometime in the spring/summer 2024 (sun's too low these days...)

Re: 24 Panel Solar Mosaic

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:09 pm
by nexusjeep
Impressive image although being from the UK not really sure what the sun is :D

Cheers
Nick