M33 two nights of data

A place to share images that you have taken with SharpCap.
Forum rules
Please upload large images to photo sharing sites (flickr, etc) rather than trying to upload them as forum attachments.

Please share the equipment used and if possible camera settings to help others.
nexusjeep

M33 two nights of data

Post by nexusjeep »

Hi
This is my first attempt combining two session with APP so this is the 103 best 3 min frames from a total of 120 gathered over two nights then combined with separate darks flats bias etc in APP. Giving a total integration time of 5hrs 9min might add more at a later date.

It is also the first nights were I used the electronic stepper and ball screw conversion on the left right axis of the mount with polar align in sharpcap got it to 0 seconds(1 step moves the mount 0.0006mm on a 130mm radius whilst aligning :D ) just working on the one for the elevation next which means I can do everything from the computer.

Kit used
Imaging kit : APM-LZOS 130/780 + 1x MR flattener, ASI2600MC-Pro + Esatto 4" Focuser
Mount : M-UNO Synscan
Guide : Skywatcher ED72Pro+0.8x reducer Altair 290M guide camera
Software: SharpCap, GSS Mount control software, PHD2, Stellarium, AstroPixelProcessor, Affinity Photo 1.9

ImageM33_103x3min 5hrs 9mins by Nick Davis, on Flickr

Thanks for looking
Nick
admin
Site Admin

Re: M33 two nights of data

Post by admin »

Hi,

nice image - be interested to see some pictures of your polar alignment modifications too!

cheers,

Robin
nexusjeep

Re: M33 two nights of data

Post by nexusjeep »

Hi Robin,
Will do a separate post in the general discussion forum for the mount as there are a few photos to do with the pivot bearing as well will sort them out and upload along with an explanation.

added post under general discussion called Pier and mount modifications.

Cheers
Nick