Very Minor GUI Nit

Discussions, Bug Reports and Issues related to Beta versions of SharpCap
Splunge

Very Minor GUI Nit

Post by Splunge »

Hi Robin!

Since SharpCap 4.1is in final polishing mode, thought I would bring up a very minor GUI nit I have seen for awhile. Hopefully easy to fix.

At the very bottom of the SharpCap window when opened, there is an info strip that has 3 sections at the left: 1st starts with 'Previewing:', 2nd with 'Memory:', and 3rd with 'Cooler'. At the far right is the 'Frame:' progress bar.

When starting a Live Stack, a 4th section is added to the strip at the right end of the left info sections that shows how many stacked and ignored frames there have been, and the stacked time. It is this section I see an issue: when time gets over 100 min, or frames goes over 100, it starts to truncate the right side of the section instead of expanding it. Would be good if you can auto expand that section, or if too difficult, just make it 3 or 4 spaces bigger to start with to avoid the truncation on long stacks.

Thanks for your consideration!

Regards,
admin
Site Admin

Re: Very Minor GUI Nit

Post by admin »

Hi,

thanks for the feedback - I hadn't spotted that.

I think I can make that area grow if it is necessary and there is space - I will have a go. I have to be careful to make sure it doesn't push the progress section on the right off the screen when used on narrow screens (I aim for a width of 1280).

cheers,

Robin