Sharpcap Pro licence

Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other forums
chef_ricardo

Sharpcap Pro licence

Post by chef_ricardo »

My computer crashed and I had to reformat my hard drive to get going. I lost all my apps including sharpcap. I have several months left on my subscription and I want to know if it is possible to get another licence to copy and paste when I download sharpcap again. Thanks, Richard
Menno555

Re: Sharpcap Pro licence

Post by Menno555 »

Hi and welcome

If you go to https://store.astrosharp.co.uk/Recovery and fill in the mail address used with your purchase, the license key is mailed to you.

Menno
curtismacc

Post by curtismacc »

Menno

Thank you but you misunderstand the problem. I have owned Sharpcap for 5 years and was trying to renew, but I used a different email so instead of renewing it ended up creating a new user account. I got the license info for this new user account. I wanted to renew, not obtain a new license.

Best Regards,
Curtis
Menno555

Post by Menno555 »

Hi Curtis

I understand. In that case you can send an e-mail to the address mentioned on the bottom of that link I gave you.
Or send a PM to the Admin (who's also the maker of SharpCap).

Menno
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

if you still need this sorting, please send me details of both the old and new email addresses and I will fix the problem. As Menno says, use the 'Private Message' option here on the forums, or the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of this page which will let you send the details to me via email.

cheers,

Robin