Sequence editor changes step parameters on its own!

Discussions, Bug Reports and Issues related to Beta versions of SharpCap
lowenthalm

Sequence editor changes step parameters on its own!

Post by lowenthalm »

This is in the latest 4.1 beta.

The sequence editor is doing strange things to the parameter values of steps when you click on the step (and sometimes, just when you load the sequence into the editor).

Open the attached sequence in the sequence editor. Click on a Set Gain step. You will see that the parameter shows 0 in the editor panel on the right. As long as you don't do anything, it will leave the value in the sequence script unchanged. Still, it should show the current value in the step edit panel on the right.

Here is an even worse behaviour:
The "SET CONTROL "Subtract Dark" TO None" in the sequence will pickup the current value of that control when you click on it. I think I even had a case where it changed all the "SET CONTROL "Subtract Dark" TO " whatever the current camera setting is just by loading the sequence. And it did it to all of the instances of setting this control in the sequence. There are probably more cases, but that I didn't trip over yet, but they all seem related somehow.
Attachments
Capture Darks B1+B2 exp(10+) V2.scs
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sequence editor changes step parameters on its own!

Post by admin »

Hi,

I will have a look at this. The gain step is tricksy because it has to cope with both numeric gains and the possibility of a list of gains (ie for a DSLR that might have ISO100, ISO200, etc). I expect that is why it is different from most other steps that are showing the correct value in the editor when clicked on.

No idea about darks yet, but will investigate.

cheers,

Robin