Livestack always saving as FITs
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:02 pm
In "Capture format" I have selected TIFF
in "Settings, Saving" TIF is the preferred still format
SC has been restarted, reconnected to the camera & these options are still set ok.
When I use Livestack the stack is *always* saved as a FITS file.
Have I missed something or is this the way it is intended to work?
The reason for this is that Rspec complains about this stacked file yet is ok with FITs files saved in the usual way.
many thanks,
Mick
edit: using version 4.0.9545 Sharpcap
in "Settings, Saving" TIF is the preferred still format
SC has been restarted, reconnected to the camera & these options are still set ok.
When I use Livestack the stack is *always* saved as a FITS file.
Have I missed something or is this the way it is intended to work?
The reason for this is that Rspec complains about this stacked file yet is ok with FITs files saved in the usual way.
many thanks,
Mick
edit: using version 4.0.9545 Sharpcap