Page 1 of 1

C/2022 E2 time laps

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:39 am
by MunichAtNight
Hello!

After almost three month with continuously and completely blocked by clouds I could get comet C/2022 E2. It visited us the last time 50.000 years before and it seems that it is now going into a hyperbolic track and it is time to say "Good Bye and Fare well" for ever ....

Image

I did 50 stacks with 10 shots each with 2 seconds. With the sequencer / batch it was an automated job done perfect with Sharpcap. Later I used the stacks to do a time laps animated gif-file to show 30 minutes of real life within five seconds.

Servus - MunichAtNight - Ewald

Re: C/2022 E2 time laps

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:51 am
by turfpit
Very creative - well done.

Dave

Re: C/2022 E2 time laps

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:56 pm
by Menno555
Excellent animation Servus!!
Over here (the Netherlands) the same when it comes to clouds. Lately however a bit better.

Menno