Capture length selection box in Seeing Monitor

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
donstim

Capture length selection box in Seeing Monitor

Post by donstim »

The capture length selection box in the Seeing Monitor does not have any entries in it when I hit the dropdown arrow. It looks like there is room for a number of entries, but there are none. Thus, I can't select a capture length in terms of number of frames when using the filter capture feature of the Seeing Monitor. This has been true for me for at least the last several versions of Sharpcap. I hadn't used the feature in a while, so I don't know when it stopped working for me.

Don
admin
Site Admin

Re: Capture length selection box in Seeing Monitor

Post by admin »

Hi Don,

yes, I see the same, broken in the latest version, worked in 9268 - I will go work out what went wrong.

cheers,

Robin
admin
Site Admin

Re: Capture length selection box in Seeing Monitor

Post by admin »

OK, annoyingly it works in the code when I run it here, but not in the build... I hate bugs like that :(

still digging...

cheers,

Robin