Sensor Analisys
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:33 pm
Hi Robin,
maybe this is not the correct section,
but I didn't know where to write this question
I have a question for you about the 'Sensor Analysis Tools',
from the report that is shown at the end of the test,
(1) I can understand which is the best Gain and or Offset to use in shooting ,
(2) or the report displays the sensitivity or quality of the sensor in the different gains,
if it is the second point which is the gain to choose, the one that displays low noise reading? or....
Thanks Tiziano
maybe this is not the correct section,
but I didn't know where to write this question
I have a question for you about the 'Sensor Analysis Tools',
from the report that is shown at the end of the test,
(1) I can understand which is the best Gain and or Offset to use in shooting ,
(2) or the report displays the sensitivity or quality of the sensor in the different gains,
if it is the second point which is the gain to choose, the one that displays low noise reading? or....
Thanks Tiziano