Problems using Live Stacking
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:03 pm
Good afternoon Robin
despite having followed the manual and followed the numerous amateur video tutorials I cannot get the desired results in Live Stacking.
I notice that after setting the camera exposure and gain, the Live Stacking section histogram graph peaks far to the right (at the height of the Enhancement tab) and I can't reasonably bring it to the left. In addition, between the left edge and the aforementioned peak there is a signal that looks like a wave at about one third of the total height.
I wanted to know if the problem for not getting good images is that and how I can do to solve it.
Thank you
Lorenzo.
despite having followed the manual and followed the numerous amateur video tutorials I cannot get the desired results in Live Stacking.
I notice that after setting the camera exposure and gain, the Live Stacking section histogram graph peaks far to the right (at the height of the Enhancement tab) and I can't reasonably bring it to the left. In addition, between the left edge and the aforementioned peak there is a signal that looks like a wave at about one third of the total height.
I wanted to know if the problem for not getting good images is that and how I can do to solve it.
Thank you
Lorenzo.