Filter name (no Ascom)
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:42 am
Hello
I use two types of filter wheels
One is the 5-position ZWO ASI USB; I gave each filter a name (HA, OIII, etc ..) and in the Setting / Filenames, I put them {Filter}
live stack (processed)
{TargetName}\\processed\Stack_{StackedFrames}frames{Filter}_{TotalExposure}{FrameTime}
and it's perfect.
With the Celestron RASA 8 telescope I must use a manual filter drawer, and when saving in Livestacking, since there are no filters set,
in practice becomes without filter, as if it were, because {Filter} is empty:
{TargetName}\\processed\Stack_{StackedFrames}frames_{TotalExposure}{FrameTime}
How do I, if possible, specify the filter used manually ?
Currently I insert it in the target name the name of the filter, for example M42_OIII or M42_HA with the result that the images are saved in different folders and in the name of the file there is no filter used and I can't put the files all together in one folder without mixing them.
Any help ?
Thanks
Carlo
I use two types of filter wheels
One is the 5-position ZWO ASI USB; I gave each filter a name (HA, OIII, etc ..) and in the Setting / Filenames, I put them {Filter}
live stack (processed)
{TargetName}\\processed\Stack_{StackedFrames}frames{Filter}_{TotalExposure}{FrameTime}
and it's perfect.
With the Celestron RASA 8 telescope I must use a manual filter drawer, and when saving in Livestacking, since there are no filters set,
in practice becomes without filter, as if it were, because {Filter} is empty:
{TargetName}\\processed\Stack_{StackedFrames}frames_{TotalExposure}{FrameTime}
How do I, if possible, specify the filter used manually ?
Currently I insert it in the target name the name of the filter, for example M42_OIII or M42_HA with the result that the images are saved in different folders and in the name of the file there is no filter used and I can't put the files all together in one folder without mixing them.
Any help ?
Thanks
Carlo