Live stacking main screen only shows black and white image
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:48 pm
Guys
Help needed.
For some reason when I am live stacking from the folder monitor camera I only see a B and W image on the main screen?
The main histogram shows the individual peaks , but the small histogram in the RHS menu does not.
I am stacking fits images taken with a ASI 294 MC Pro which I have checked are colour images, colour space is set for RAW 16 and debayer preview is set for Force RGGB which is I believe correct for my camera , is there a switch I am missing here ?
Duncan
Help needed.
For some reason when I am live stacking from the folder monitor camera I only see a B and W image on the main screen?
The main histogram shows the individual peaks , but the small histogram in the RHS menu does not.
I am stacking fits images taken with a ASI 294 MC Pro which I have checked are colour images, colour space is set for RAW 16 and debayer preview is set for Force RGGB which is I believe correct for my camera , is there a switch I am missing here ?
Duncan