Use 'Pixel Position / Click to Recentre' inside Live Stacking
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:33 pm
Hi Robin,
we always got in touch with dithering a long time ago.
So I have a Celestron Nexstar mount, I use it in Altazimuth mode, the mount does not support the 'Pulse Guide via Ascom', so I ask you if it is possible to use the (beautiful) function 'Pixel Position/Click to Recentre' inside the 'Live Stack' process. , that it is performed automatically every certain time,
or if there is another way in Sharpcap to re-center the subject automatically.
Sorry for my English it's terrible
Thanks Tiziano
we always got in touch with dithering a long time ago.
So I have a Celestron Nexstar mount, I use it in Altazimuth mode, the mount does not support the 'Pulse Guide via Ascom', so I ask you if it is possible to use the (beautiful) function 'Pixel Position/Click to Recentre' inside the 'Live Stack' process. , that it is performed automatically every certain time,
or if there is another way in Sharpcap to re-center the subject automatically.
Sorry for my English it's terrible
Thanks Tiziano