New version of StarNet++ (better results than previous version)
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:31 pm
StarNet++ v2.0 has arrived and it does a way better job than v1.0.
Below an example I made for a starless version of the heart of the Heart Nebula. Above is v1.0, below v.20.
Especially on the right side the difference is huge.
StarNet v2.0 comes in different flavors too. For Windows there is now a version with an interface too. I did use the CLI (CMD) version.
Also a version for PixInsight is available.
Download on http://starnetastro.com/ (very basic site for now)
On Cloudynights is a topic where the maker is active and gives support: https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/808556-starnet-v2/
Below an example I made for a starless version of the heart of the Heart Nebula. Above is v1.0, below v.20.
Especially on the right side the difference is huge.
StarNet v2.0 comes in different flavors too. For Windows there is now a version with an interface too. I did use the CLI (CMD) version.
Also a version for PixInsight is available.
Download on http://starnetastro.com/ (very basic site for now)
On Cloudynights is a topic where the maker is active and gives support: https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/808556-starnet-v2/