Comandi di Scharp Cap

Somewhere to share your expertise in using SharpCap
paolo

Comandi di Scharp Cap

Post by paolo »

Buongiorno
Spesso ho trovato difficoltà nel manovrare con precisione i comandi a slitta.... Forse oltre alla slitta se ci fossero pulsanti (vedi all.) in principio e alla fine della slitta, magari con la possibilità di regolare la velocità di spostamento.... sarebbe più comodo manovrare....?
grazie
Cordiali Saluti
paolo
Attachments
InkedImmagine 2022-02-06 104843_LI.jpg
InkedImmagine 2022-02-06 104843_LI.jpg (916.03 KiB) Viewed 7728 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Comandi di Scharp Cap

Post by admin »

Hi,

the easiest way to get the exact value that you want (if you need a precise gain or exposure for instance) is to just type the value into the box and then press <TAB> or <ENTER>. If you are entering an exposure then you can enter '250ms' or '30s'. You can also use the cursor keys (left/right) to move the slider a set amount once you have clicked on it.

hope this helps,

Robin
paolo

Post by paolo »

Mi sembrava più veloce e immediato con il puntatore del mouse oltre la slitta anche su di un pulsante step x step e anche continuo...... magari all''interno anche il valore...... Ma forse chiedo troppo.... :D
Grazie
Cordiali Saluti
paolo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Paulo,

the problem is that I always get concerned at suggestions to make the user interface more complicated - if I make it more complicated because one user asks then maybe 999 users are now confused about how to use it. I prefer to keep the user interface on screen simple if possible and add 'power user' features another way. For instance maybe SHIFT+LEFT and SHIFT+RIGHT keyboard shortcuts could make a small increase or decrease to the value...

cheers,

Robin
paolo

Post by paolo »

Buongiorno
Ok grazie
saluti
paolo
paolo

Post by paolo »

Grazie per la modifica nell'aggiornamento 4.1......, però ne avrei un'altra da chiedere...., sarebbe interessante se nella barra degli strumenti fosse possibile scegliere singolarmente se visualizzare o meno il testo del comando cliccandoci sopra, tanto alcuni comandi li conosciamo già e basta l'icona per riconoscerli, cosi si libererebbe spazio per avere più comandi davanti agli occhi senza andarli a cercare nel riquadrino a destra......., forse sarebbe anche interessante, soprattutto quando di usano più telecamere contemporaneamente, poterle avere in finestre da aprire, chiudere, spostare, ridurre come in Windows........., senza dover aprire un'altra sezione di Sharp Cap e aprire un'altra camera......, questa manovra rallenta di molto le prestazioni dei pc e anche di Sharp Cap.
E poi....., questo meraviglioso manuale fatto cosi bene cosi come è...., perchè non tradotto in italiano.......?????
Grazie
Saluti
paolo
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-11-18 073644.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-18 073644.jpg (276.07 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
Last edited by paolo on Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
carlomuccini

Post by carlomuccini »

Paolo
apri il manuale on line in inglese e attivi la traduzione automatica di Google in italiano; facile.

Carlo
paolo

Post by paolo »

Grazie Carlo, su queste cose sono un po impedito..... :D :cry: :o come si fa.....
ciao
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

as Carlo says, the manual can easily be translated by using the web version and a translation sevice like Google Translate (I'm told that some of the AI powered translation services do an even better job - DeepL has been mentioned, but I am not sure if it is free to use).

For the toolbar, I don't have any plans to make that customizable at the moment, as it would be a lot of work, and I'm not sure that it would be used very much. However, Since you are using one of the translations of SharpCap, you can actually do this yourself.

Here's what to do...

Go to the SharpCap install folder inside Program Files, then to the LanguageFiles subfolder.

Copy 'Menu_it.json' to the desktop or some other folder.
When you have it in another folder, open it in Notepad and edit it.
If you want to make (for example) 'Cattura rapida' dissapear in the toolbar, change the line that says

Code: Select all

"Quick Capture": "Cattura rapida",
to

Code: Select all

"Quick Capture": "",
Once you have changed the file, copy the new version back into the LanguageFiles folder and start SharpCap - I think it should work, but if the same words appear somewhere else in the menu/toolbar then they will vanish there too. Keep a copy of the file you edited as you will need to copy it back again when you upgrade SharpCap.

cheers,

Robin
paolo

Post by paolo »

Grazie Robin, molto interessante..., ci provo
Saluti
Paolo