Tips window

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
wsmike

Tips window

Post by wsmike »

Hi

My recommendation is to make the Tips window a little more speedy to use. I still have to learn much about SharpCap, so I don't mind the tips window popping up and producing a random tip. However is there a setting that would allow the user to click anywhere in the main SharpCap window which would then send the Tips window into the background or close it without having to manually locate the close button. It would be sooooo more convenient.

It's a minor request, but a lot of new users might appreciate it.

Cheers
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tips window

Post by admin »

Hi,

the easiest thing here is to be aware that the 'Enter' key on the keyboard is a default sortcut for pressing the 'OK' button on most windows, so all you need to do is press OK to close the window. Actually, what I will do is also make the ESC key a shortcut to close the window (ESC is usually a shortcut to press the Cancel button, but in this case the OK button is all you've got).

cheers,

Robin

PS. If you are typing in a box where pressing enter would move you to the next line then CTRL+Enter will press the OK button.