live stack during DSO sequencer
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:17 pm
Hi Admin
I have sharpcap 4.08395.0 on QHY268M. Should it be possible to have a Live stack whilst sequencer is running on a deepsky object. I have used the advanced editor to insert enable livestack just prior to capture frames sequence starts. The whole sequence commences, completes all tasks but when commencing frame capture the whole application seems to freeze at which point I need to shutdown sharpcap and restart. I have tried this twice and both times caused an application freeze
I am running windows 10, all other features used since installing sharpcap 4 (within last month), work without issue.
Loving sharpcap version 4 and its new features especially sequencer. I did have NINA installed but found it a little daunting and not that intuitive - well not for me anyway.
I have sharpcap 4.08395.0 on QHY268M. Should it be possible to have a Live stack whilst sequencer is running on a deepsky object. I have used the advanced editor to insert enable livestack just prior to capture frames sequence starts. The whole sequence commences, completes all tasks but when commencing frame capture the whole application seems to freeze at which point I need to shutdown sharpcap and restart. I have tried this twice and both times caused an application freeze
I am running windows 10, all other features used since installing sharpcap 4 (within last month), work without issue.
Loving sharpcap version 4 and its new features especially sequencer. I did have NINA installed but found it a little daunting and not that intuitive - well not for me anyway.