Live stacking of a given number of frames
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:51 pm
Dear all,
I am looking for a live stacking mode such as the following:
1) Live stack a predefined number of frames, either by setting an absolute count (say, 50) or a max live stacking duration in seconds (which would yield frame count = duration*[frame rate] frames)
2) Automatically save the stacked image with a increasing counter to some location on the local hard drive
3) Reset the live stack and go back to step 1
I can't find anything like the above in SharpCap's rich live stacking feature set. Is there a workaround or a way to obtain/emulate this behavior?
Thanks in advance
Emmanuele
I am looking for a live stacking mode such as the following:
1) Live stack a predefined number of frames, either by setting an absolute count (say, 50) or a max live stacking duration in seconds (which would yield frame count = duration*[frame rate] frames)
2) Automatically save the stacked image with a increasing counter to some location on the local hard drive
3) Reset the live stack and go back to step 1
I can't find anything like the above in SharpCap's rich live stacking feature set. Is there a workaround or a way to obtain/emulate this behavior?
Thanks in advance
Emmanuele