EAA live action - Easy & fast imaging - The power of the New Sequencer on Sharpcap with a telescope

A place to post guides, instructions and HOWTO documents on the use of SharpCap and Astrophotography in general
Forum rules
One tutorial per topic please.
Please only post content that you have created in this form.
Tutorials should be either in PDF format as an attachment or written in the first post of the topic. Links to video tutorials you created are also acceptable.
Tiago Ferreira

EAA live action - Easy & fast imaging - The power of the New Sequencer on Sharpcap with a telescope

Post by Tiago Ferreira »

This is about the massive power of the new Sequencer feature of Sharpcap software to EAA - Electronically Assisted Astronomy (and also can be used to Astrophotography). With a live action demonstration i show that with only around 2 clicks i get the live stacked image on my screen. Amazing. Then i show step by step how to build a sequence like mine, which will do it all for you and make your observing sessions even more pleasant.
I used a dobsonian newtonian reflector telescope with a ZWO ASI294 camera over an equatorial platform but you can use it with any other set up. Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThW3Z5Fs74
Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/@DobsonianPower

12" f/5 Dobsonian GSO
8" f/6 Dobsonian GSO
6" f/5 Dobsonian Go-To Virtuoso Gti
Dwarf II Smart Telescope
Geoptik Eartha Eq Platform
ZWO ASI224MC + ZWO ASI294MC
admin
Site Admin

Re: EAA live action - Easy & fast imaging - The power of the New Sequencer on Sharpcap with a telescope

Post by admin »

Nice video! Thanks for sharing :)

Robin
dustyroads

Re: EAA live action - Easy & fast imaging - The power of the New Sequencer on Sharpcap with a telescope

Post by dustyroads »

My first post here. Thank you for this. I've begun with the RST-135 mount in alt-az mode and a QHY5III 462C camera, Plus an AP Stowaway 92mm just for EAA. Mixed results so far because I ... "don't know what I'm doing"! So this video really helped.
Tiago Ferreira

Post by Tiago Ferreira »

dustyroads wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:20 pm My first post here. Thank you for this. I've begun with the RST-135 mount in alt-az mode and a QHY5III 462C camera, Plus an AP Stowaway 92mm just for EAA. Mixed results so far because I ... "don't know what I'm doing"! So this video really helped.
Thanks for watching and welcome to EAA world with the powerful sharpcap software.
My video is focused in basic steps which were for me the hardest ones to surpass. It's to motivate people to EAA.
Then it's strongly recommended to read the sharpcap manual to move on in the learning curve. Also use this forum. Robin always help as long as other users.
Cheers!
Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/@DobsonianPower

12" f/5 Dobsonian GSO
8" f/6 Dobsonian GSO
6" f/5 Dobsonian Go-To Virtuoso Gti
Dwarf II Smart Telescope
Geoptik Eartha Eq Platform
ZWO ASI224MC + ZWO ASI294MC