SC User Manual updates
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:39 pm
I always up date my SC when I'm informed that a new program (system?) is available. I guess that in the past two years I have 'up dated' 3 times. I'm wondering if the SC User Manual is brought up to date each time? If it is, I think rereading it would be worth my time.
One thing I have noticed that seems useful and new is: while out and capturing long periods of stacked sequences I can click on SharpCap Captures down at the bottom left corner of my screen and view any pictures I've stored on my computer that night or anytime in the past three years and continue to stack. This gives me something useful to work on to pass the time away'. Is this a new feature or has it been there for ages? Carl Wagle
One thing I have noticed that seems useful and new is: while out and capturing long periods of stacked sequences I can click on SharpCap Captures down at the bottom left corner of my screen and view any pictures I've stored on my computer that night or anytime in the past three years and continue to stack. This gives me something useful to work on to pass the time away'. Is this a new feature or has it been there for ages? Carl Wagle