Manual focus buttons

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
SgtBilko

Manual focus buttons

Post by SgtBilko »

I have a Sesto Senso on a EdgeHD8 Feather touch set up. This means I can't do rough manual focus. I have to use the Primaluce interface programme to do that. Problem is the Sesto will only talk to one programme at a time. So I cannot run Primaluce interface in the back ground while using SharpCap.

If we had video record type manual focus conntrols I could do the roungh focus in SharpCap and never open the PrimaLuce interface.

BTW, Robin, what a superb piece of software, it is great to come across such a well thought through and well supported application. It just does what it says on the tin. Thank you very much, needless to say I had no hesitation in ungrading to the Pro version.

Ian
SgtBilko

Re: Manual focus buttons

Post by SgtBilko »

In case anyone else is daft enough to ask for this feature....... its already there !! At the bottom of the Camera Control section is Hardware Control. It was off the bottom of the page for me which is why I didn't see it. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Manual focus buttons

Post by admin »

Hi,

Glad you found that it worked in the end :-)

Cheers, Robin