Live Stack with Flat Frame Bug?

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules
Please read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by PM ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
donboy

Re: Live Stack with Flat Frame Bug?

Post by donboy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:41 pm

An update to this issue:

I am getting better flat correction with the ASI294 using mono-bias with image controls set to Red 50 & Blue 50, zero for brightness/offset and exposure around 1/4 sec, and gain adjusted for exposure between 120>300. When capturing images I balance the color as best I can first in Image Controls for the specific exposure settings and calibration frames. Unfortunately ZWO still has not provided drivers that allow light pollution filters to AWB using the Red and Blue settings in Image Controls; the red channel is always set to max and still is not enough. I use Idas LPS D1 and also Idas LPS P2 filters, which are noted to be some of the most neutral LPS filters.

Additionally there is less of an issue and flats appear better when there is less vignetting which generally occurs when I use my scopes in native format without focal reducers.

Don