Re: File target 4.2.15192
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:51 am
Hi Robin,
You fixed problem works great now. I ran 2 30min livestacks of ngc7331.
1 Tracking on stretch enabled in Color correction tab stella color applied every 120 sec. Stretch setting 12. View stayed constant and I made no adjustments to histogram.
2 Tracking on no stretch enabled. I adjusted Histogram levels to my liking at 3 min of integration. Every 2 min stella color applied. View stayed almost completely the same ( just a tiny bit darker) through out integration.
I took screen shots again
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Thanks for all your work you really make observing a pleasure
You fixed problem works great now. I ran 2 30min livestacks of ngc7331.
1 Tracking on stretch enabled in Color correction tab stella color applied every 120 sec. Stretch setting 12. View stayed constant and I made no adjustments to histogram.
2 Tracking on no stretch enabled. I adjusted Histogram levels to my liking at 3 min of integration. Every 2 min stella color applied. View stayed almost completely the same ( just a tiny bit darker) through out integration.
I took screen shots again
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Thanks for all your work you really make observing a pleasure