Sharpcal 3.1 license issue

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
bluemax

Sharpcal 3.1 license issue

Post by bluemax »

How do I copy/paste the license I have to a second computer? I have tried to cut/paste and copy/paste and it will not paste. Thanks
Bluemax
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sharpcal 3.1 license issue

Post by admin »

Hi,

did you click in the white box where the license goes before trying to paste?

cheers,

Robin
bluemax

Post by bluemax »

Robin,
I am trying to copy the license info to a different laptop and so, there is no white box as in when you download the program to your computer. I just want to copy/paste to a flash drive and then copy/paste to the other laptop. I seem to recall you can use the license on three computers.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

You can always get the licence emailed re-sent to you by going to https://store.astrosharp.co.uk/Recovery and entering the email address you used to purchase the licence. Once you have the new copy of the licence email you will find it has a .txt file as an attachment that you can save to a flash drive and then open up in notepad on the other PC (or just get your email on the second PC). Hopefully that will give you a way to get the licence into the new version of SharpCap.

Cheers, Robin
mavdg

Post by mavdg »

My laptop crashed so :cry: i lost my license code for the pro version. I'm also not able to retrieve it. So i checked if i bought it at all but i did find a CC payment to astrosharp of €12 at 11 june. So i did buy it. How do i retrieve it?