Show UCAC4 stars in the Deep Sky Annotation

Discussions on extending SharpCap using the built in Python scripting functionality
watan_rockhand

Re: Show UCAC4 stars in the Deep Sky Annotation

Post by watan_rockhand »

Hello,

There was nothing in the specified folder.

Reagards,
Hiroyuki Watanabe
Attachments
UCAC4 error8.jpg
UCAC4 error8.jpg (27.88 KiB) Viewed 294 times
Jean-Francois

Post by Jean-Francois »

Hello Hiroyuki,

We are may be 12 hours apart ... it does not simplify the communication.

One question to other user of my script ... around 15 downloads of the 1.4 version and 4 downloads of the test version ...
Do you have similar problems ? Can you give me a feedback ?

Hiroyuki, please try the following small script. It tests several connection or files.
Copy the script in the empty IronPython console (or in Notepad) and save it,
where you have the other files (UCAC4_annotation.py and UCAC4_read.exe).
Change the variable "UCAC4" with your folder and the "exe_date" if necessary.

Code: Select all

import os
import time
import clr
clr.AddReference("System.Windows.Forms")
from System.Windows.Forms import *

# ****************************************************************************************************************
# To be modified by the user
# ****************************************************************************************************************
UCAC4 = "D:\\Astro_Katalog\\UCAC4\\u4b"         # Full path location of the UCAC4 star catalog
UCAC4_script_path  = "C:\\Projekte\\Astro\\Scripts_Desktop\\Occultation"    # Changed if ScharpCap below 4.1

button = MessageBoxButtons.OK
Icon   = MessageBoxIcon.Error

Ver_Number       = "Occultation (1.4.3)"
exe_date         = "Sat Apr 13 13:48:48 2024"
SharpCap_version = SharpCap.AppName.Split("v")[1].Split(",")[0]

if not os.path.exists(UCAC4):
    MessageText = "UCAC4 stars catalogue not found.\nPlease verify the path or install UCAC4 catalogue."
    MessageBox.Show(MessageText, Ver_Number, button, Icon)
else:
    print("UCAC4 Catalogue found in :", UCAC4)

# if version below 4.1, path of the script location is needed
if (SharpCap_version.CompareTo("4.1") == -1):
    print("SharpCap version below 4.1")
    if not os.path.exists(UCAC4_script_path):
        MessageText = "Script path not found.\nPlease verify the path."
# if version 4.1 or above, path is found automatically
else:
    UCAC4_script_path  = os.path.dirname(__file__)
    print("SharpCap 4.1 or above")

print("Script path: ", UCAC4_script_path)

# Test UCAC4_read.exe progam, if exists and which version
if not os.path.exists(UCAC4_script_path + "\\UCAC4_read.exe"):
    MessageText = "UCAC4_read.exe file not found.\nPlease verify the path or install UCAC4_read.exe program."
    quit(MessageText)
else:
    print("File UCAC4_read.exe exists")
    UCAC4_read_time = time.ctime(os.path.getmtime(UCAC4_script_path + "\\UCAC4_read.exe"))
    if not (UCAC4_read_time == exe_date):
        MessageText = "UCAC4_read.exe file has not the correct version.\nPlease verify the path or re-install UCAC4_read.exe program."
    else:
        print("UCAC4_read.exe file has the correct version: ", UCAC4_read_time)

# Test AnnotationCatalogs directory. The directory will be created, if not exists
try:
    annotation_path = os.getenv('APPDATA') + "\\SharpCap\\AnnotationCatalogs\\"
    if not os.path.exists(annotation_path):
        print("Annotation catalog does not exist. Directory will be created.")
        os.makedirs(annotation_path)
    else:
        print("Annotation path: ", annotation_path)
except:
    print("Problem with the AnnotationCatalogs directory")

# Test write a file in script path
try:
    f = open(UCAC4_script_path + "\\Test_file_script_path.txt", "w")
    f.write("Text script path")
    f.close()
    print("Write a file in script path: OK")
except:
    print("Error for write a file in script path")

# Test write a file in annotation path
try:
    f = open(annotation_path + "\\Test_file_annotation_path.txt", "w")
    f.write("Text annotation path")
    f.close()
    print("Write a file in annotation path: OK")
except:
    print("Error for write a file in annotation path")

Do you create the folder manually ?
Is the folder empty ? (if yes, then please delete it and restart the script. check if the folder is back).

Concerning that you have nothing in the folder ... what is the meaning of the word between "Windows (C:)" and "rockh" ?
Is that the problem ? ... something to do with some ASCII or Unicode conversion ?

Or it is the command: os.getenv('APPDATA')
On my computer, I have: C:\\Users\\Astro_Jef\\AppData\\Roaming
I do not understand ... I ask APPDATA and I get AppData\Roaming.
Maybe your Windows gives back only "AppData" without the "\Roaming".

Regards,
Jean-Francois
watan_rockhand

Post by watan_rockhand »

Hello Jean,

Thank you for your support.
I tested it without starting the simulation camera, but was it correct?
>Do you create the folder manually ?
=>No. I don't.
>Is the folder empty ? (if yes, then please delete it and restart the script. check if the folder is back).
=>No, "Test_file_annotation_path.txt" appeared.

>Concerning that you have nothing in the folder ... what is the meaning of the word between "Windows (C:)" and "rockh" ?
>Is that the problem ? ... something to do with some ASCII or Unicode conversion ?
=>Written as "user" in Japanese.

>Or it is the command: os.getenv('APPDATA')
>On my computer, I have: C:\\Users\\Astro_Jef\\AppData\\Roaming
>I do not understand ... I ask APPDATA and I get AppData\Roaming.
>Maybe your Windows gives back only "AppData" without the "\Roaming".
=>The script results are as follows.
UCAC4 Catalogue found in : D:\catalog_ucac4\u4b
SharpCap 4.1 or above
Script path: C:\Users\rockh\Desktop\SharpCap Captures\UCAC4_annotation_version_1.4
File UCAC4_read.exe exists
UCAC4_read.exe file has the correct version: Sat Apr 13 13:48:48 2024
Annotation path: C:\Users\rockh\AppData\Roaming\SharpCap\AnnotationCatalogs\
Write a file in script path: OK
Write a file in annotation path: OK

Regards,
Hiroyuki Watanabe
Attachments
UCAC4 test results1.jpg
UCAC4 test results1.jpg (386.13 KiB) Viewed 253 times
Jean-Francois

Post by Jean-Francois »

Hello Hiroyuki,

OK, it seems that is all fine.

From your question "I tested it without starting the simulation camera, but was it correct?"

No, that is absolute not correct ! ... you need an image ! ... the script perform a Plate Solve.
No image => no Plate Solve ... and you will have problems.
If you have the error message with " 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'RightAscension' ", then the Plate Solve was not successful.
I need to catch this error. The reason is that the telescope coordinates are to far away of the plate solve result and you have an error.
If you use the Orion nebula image from the Test Camera 1 (Deep Sky), then the best is to move first the telescope simulator to the M42 object.

The best is to use the very good "Sky Simulator".
Download the last version. It is very useful to test a lot of function in SharpCap.

Here the last version of all my scripts and exe file.
No need to change the exe-date in the script (I change the method of the check).

In SharpCap, remove the scripts from the script list (you will add it later from the new location). Close SharpCap

Please delete or move all the scripts and exe you already have.
Unzip the ZIP where you want and change the directory of your UCAC4 catalogue.

Start SharpCap and test first only the console script ... so start the IronPython console and open the UCAC4_annotation_1.5.py file.
But before starting the script ... open an image or the best is use the Sky Simulator.
Only after that start the script.
You can check that your Plate Solve is working properly by doing a manual Plate Solve (Tools - Plate Solve (Solve only)).
Use the SharpCap version with the 0.25° field ... it is better than all others I tested (very good job from Robin :-) )

Repeat with the Occultation_2024-04-23.py script.
If both are working (finally), then you can add the "menu" version in the script list. After that close and restart SharpCap.

So ... now I go to work, see you this evening,
Jean-Francois
watan_rockhand

Post by watan_rockhand »

Hello Jean,

I tried running it with the file you sent me, but an error occurred that the version of UCAC4 read.exe was incorrect.
When I checked the version myself, the value was 0.10000000000000001.
I think 1.5 is originally correct.

Regards,
Hiroyuki Watanabe
Attachments
UCAC4 read version.jpg
UCAC4 read version.jpg (139.3 KiB) Viewed 219 times
UCAC4 error9.jpg
UCAC4 error9.jpg (490.27 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Jean-Francois

Post by Jean-Francois »

Robin,

!!! URGENT !!!

Please delete the file "Test_version_1.5.zip" from my preceding message.
I wanted do a test, so I download it again for installing on my computer.
My Defender antivirus gives a virus warning and delete the file after download.

I will generate a new file and upload again on the forum.

Regards,
Jean-Francois
Jean-Francois

Post by Jean-Francois »

Hello Hiroyuki,

Oh nooooo ! what is now next ?

You can do the following (as song as your antivirus does not delete the file after a warning that he found a virus).

Open a DOS window and then change the root directory to the location of the UCAC4_read.exe file.
Start the UCAC4_read program with the parameter -v, also simply "UCAC4_read -v"
The DOS window should show "Version 1.5".

The main() program in C can only return an integer.
So it can not return "1.5". The version information is then "15".
The Python script does the division "/10.0".

Now you have "0.100000..." ... it means that the return value was "1" ... so what is the meaning ?
The normal successful ending of the program return "0". All other values can be used for an error or other meaning.
Now ... I do not find a place where the C-code return "1" as value. I have "-1", "0", "rval" = number of stars.

The next place we can have a look ... that is the folder structure of the UCAC4 catalogue.
Maybe it is something not correct.

The original DVD UCAC4 catalogue has the following structure:
Can you check that you have the same ?
UCAC4_directories.png
UCAC4_directories.png (102.3 KiB) Viewed 203 times

Regards,
Jean-Francois
watan_rockhand

Post by watan_rockhand »

Hello Jean,

When I run UCAC4 read -v on the DOS screen, "Version 1.5" is displayed.
On the IronPython console screen, "1" is displayed.
My UCAC4 catalog folder was obtained from another software site and only has "u4b" in the subfolder.
Does that mean it won't work unless it's the DVD version?
UCAC4 read Version check.jpg
UCAC4 read Version check.jpg (47.52 KiB) Viewed 194 times
IronPython Console.jpg
IronPython Console.jpg (144.71 KiB) Viewed 194 times
UCAC4 folder.jpg
UCAC4 folder.jpg (34.58 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Regards,
Hiroyuki Watanabe
Jean-Francois

Post by Jean-Francois »

Hello Hiroyuki,

OK, the UCAC4_read.exe works ... at least it shows the version.

For the UCAC4 catalogue ... it must be the original version (I mentioned it several times).
I use the C-code from the DVD to read the binary data from the files.

The UCAC4 catalogue is used by other planetarium software.
But, that is a big but ... some developer of the planetarium software generated a subset of the original catalogue.
One example is "Sky Chart". You can use UCAC4 catalogue in Sky Chart, but you need the Sky Chart version.
That is a little bit annoying, if you have several software using each time a different large catalogue.
OK, it is no confusion with Sky Chart while all the files are *.dat.

I check with only the "\u4b" folder ... it works. So it is not necessary to have the other folders.

OK, we can now check that you have the right "zxxx" files.
Here the "z001" open in Notepad: (note that the rectangle character is not shown in Notepad).
The "z001" modification date in Explorer is : 08-09-2013. What is the date of your file ?

Code: Select all

AÕ> jx ~6$6	  ’žá%ç$w ~ÿŸ¡‹{¥A³0c/». N N N N Nccccc     ŒB     Ïö² Fº 
:á9  ž p%B%* èÿ§§Ö`BIF2‡/î. N N N N Nccccc     ùB     =h
  (‡(  ŒJ$Ý$ $ ‹ûeF\õ~3ê* N N Nccccc9z  ïC  
   Fç­}È ¼6d6	  —”‹%Ì%™ úÿ ŸÓ;-C0/¡. N N N N Nccccc     ”B     àÚÌŠ Ï>É?c ßâ’&’&    ?±@Ã;.:A9

N N N N Nccccc       GB       M¨CŒ è2½2  ”‘¯%á%~   ôW±@O+)q( N N N N Nccccc     ¹B     €xB§¦ L=Ÿ?'  ÃÈ}$5$êÿ ÅƵW±@’9¼7­6 N N N N Nccccc     3C       È…DŸ¦ ;55  ›•:%·%' œ  Ÿq¹±@-.õ+e+ N N N N Nccccc     JB       9²D˜Û	 >U>  ´¶V$9$¦ 
 ³³*¬¿E(9n7‰6 N N N N Nccccc     ÉC     ÊŠN†ß r?E>  ×Ó%$[$H  ÓÒèW±@Ñ8ø6&6 N N N N Nccccc     ÈB       mÌ\+
 b?@c  úìÎ$/%}  ÿüPW±@<;N:
 N N N N Nccccc     ÞC     ,•$˜p È=‹>  Äu™$4 øÿúÇ>²@L86€5 N N N N Nccccc     ‹B       RI‚û© ;@%@  'ÚÊ4$Mÿïÿ)×o'6E¥;Y9í8 N N N N Nccccc     iC       Õ•Ýé T>È?c  ÝÞ\%W%»ÿp ññK…6EÀ7	524 N N N N Nccccc     KC       CÖx-
 y6<6	  ‘&÷% [ ŸŸ]B1÷/g/ N N N N Nccccc     ÷C  4   –0?Ám 
;Ã8$’&’&         N N N       N N N N Nccccc       ‰B       ¢ÍøßÑ 3ç2  ’ &&$ O ££xŠ*ö+Ç){) N N N N Nccccc     sB  A   :¢ÿ‹Ð w?ô?c   A Øÿ}}šq7Eç;Ð:9
 N N N N Nccccc     ÃB       ¼ jÆ
 u:(:	  —˜Ò%Å%üÿ ¤¤ü5B4
3à2 N N N N Nccccc     D  C   HkÚ• P>1=  µ·¢$‰$t Æÿ¸¸9q7Ep8Â6Ý6 N N N N Nccccc     dC  E   6?¸rˆ I=æ=  ·º%â$?  ¾¿( 7E*592­1 N N N N Nccccc     ìB  H   R«¡æ
 y>è>>  лy$l%w ‘ÿÏËzŸ7EL9¯7I7 N N N N Nccccc     D       —I‘¡X	 9ë8
  ”í%J%9 D £¤›Š*`3Ý1œ1 N N N N Nccccc      C  P   »
®n |9`9  “í%=% ‹ÿ£¤ÊZ0±3Õ1«1 N N N N Nccccc     ŠB  V   do&ï ú>ñ= #×å#Ü!' / ÊÒß8›6908j7
 N N N N Nccccc     PC       Øê¤J™
 r606  -&-&Ëÿ ¢¢#heFá0/·. N N N N Nccccc     ÿC  [   Zï­Xà [::  š•Ë% &N ©©âÂ02±/ì. N N N N Nccccc     —B  \   ‘ Õv	 N9e9  •™ø%Ë%  ô §§Ž0P/Ì,í+ N N N N Nccccc     ¨C  `   ]ÐØá5
 à:Ÿ: "› ¦%T%äÿûÿ©© Ž0"4[2d1 N N N N Nccccc     áC  a   Æ/	3
 ;/;  ™™³%³%) Z ¦¦	Ž0[6!5G4 N N N N Nccccc     ÑC  e   bQ!	$V Ž?O?  áÖë!å"O ýÿÎȶÏeFp8`6Ê5c N N N N Nccccc     æB       ·˜	’§ É9j9
  •—		è%Ð%` U ¥¥±„%*â1²/õ. N N N N Nccccc     ñB       €eú
¹Y „<"< "ž¦«%<%Í Ä ­®PÞ-614x3 N N N N Nccccc     C  u   žÍ
zÒ ‹<f<  ¦¨b%J%îÿ	 ²²´6fF¸6 5ˆ4 N N N N Nccccc     ÄB  |   hsàc	 Ä<u<
  ¦£×$%Z ðÿ¨¨'6fF×9Ñ8í8
 N N N N Nccccc     £C  ƒ   ¬€˜
 M>a?  ÀÁ\#O#æÿÏ ¹¹ñ5fF9 7z6 N N N N Nccccc     D       ÓƒØÊ Ü?‡?c    [ N ¶ÿl 	³$m+:Z8&8	 N N N N Nccccc     =C       õbì| Û*À*  ‹‹‘%m%¹ÿÿŽŽ{¸m+½" jk3J, N N Nccccc9z  ÓB  ‡   ëí+
„ü W?©?c  ö÷]%Y%À ¯‡m+n:»8Â7 N N N N Nccccc     {C       ïÆ-
|² &?û?  ¼¾%ó$  t ÇÇZ¸m+=97ä6 N N N N Nccccc     õB       .½m
ü ²<;>  «ª%%ñÿÃÿ²²$¸m+;8v6†6 N N N N Nccccc     HC  ‹   –pˆ
j½ ¯:f:  ˜Ž%Ø%íÿƒ ©¨Iðö62'/Ù. N N N N Nccccc     ûB  Œ   z,
Ê‘ à;Ú8:#T&T&         N N N       N N N N Nccccc       îB       ͼ
JÐ ‰:v:  ˜¨¹%w$êÿØÿ¥¨µ÷6Y5e3N3 N N N N Nccccc     qB     D@Œc =Û<	  ¢°„%–$Æÿx ¯²eø0r6„4C4 N N N N Nccccc     †B  ›   ;HFôi ²4Š4  ŽŽ&&¥ÿUÿŸŸÓfFÔ-©++ N N N N Nccccc     !C  ¢   ápîc æ<Ž>%  Ĭž#4%& ` ½·$b+8†6²5 N N N N Nccccc     ‡B  ¬   Þ ¼…	 Ö;¢;  ›› % %÷ÿ­ §§—„b+Û5/4ÿ3 N N N N Nccccc     ®C  ¯   ƒ@Æ

+<Q<  žÍ%Ö%ðÿ¢ÿ±±ƒ„b+µ2â/&/ N N N N Nccccc     ÒC  °   ™ö¸û Ò:;  ¢™%¸%Ïÿìÿ§¦;gFŽ5À3!3 N N N N Nccccc     zC  ´   —Gvê‚	 ?®>  °­Ç$í$›ÿn µ´M¦gFæ5â2[2 N N N N Nccccc     ­C  »   ˜¿ê‰Ì ~=À<  ¬·ë$-$ } ²µ‚ä7O
7—5+5 N N N N Nccccc     lC  Î   dìÖ  Ø?L@c   âÿžÿ}}Á‚l8‹:¤8¼8
 N N N N Nccccc     ðB       ?À9G •;„;	  š}%¤%Áÿ# ©©šä7O®4¨2^2 N N N N Nccccc     YC  Ñ   $Ù"YÔ
 =Ç=c ÎÍè"ó"4ù¦öà    N N N       N N N N Nccccc     D       B¥`‚Ž	 ¶?à?c  Ë$Ð$Ìÿ”3µl89À6§6 N N N N Nccccc     ±C       $*uÜû 	;Ô;  ™¡´%3%  §¨¤çl87²5{5 N N N N Nccccc     GC  Õ   ?#5¹¿
 €?Ž?
  ÍÍÉ#É#ñÿy ÆÆ«aâ39_7‚6 N N N N Nccccc     D       ³úÏn~
 w:{:
  ˜˜³%³% # ¥¥g«t3c4¥2_2 N N N N Nccccc     öC  å   Bƒüy	 S>ˆ;c   ÄÄhþk }}°’â3™53ž1 N N N N Nccccc     ªC       14ÎÌ ø4Þ4  Œ

ò%#&§ÿ> ]Åâ3#0
/œ. N N N N Nccccc      C  í   ~šõžÔ â7À7  		&&f  ££ù¹I2ü2
1Í0 N N N N Nccccc     uB  õ   Òoö	d
 v4H4  ü%ð%|ÿø žžZ!I2%/ª-k- N N N N Nccccc     íC  ö   : 7u |;Î;  šš—%—%Èÿu ¦¦¸8OØ6Þ4»4 N N N N Nccccc     "C  û   ²â8t:	 <ã<  ·ª‚#­$ñÿ ±­qTI2È76­5 N N N N Nccccc     ŒC  ý   #¸> @Í?c  ì'$ß$úÿ¢ ûTJ2<¬:p:
 N N N N Nccccc     áB       …ÐXÊû 4=˜<	  ¦¥o%„%Ôÿ£ ´´Nm8/6„3Ù2 N N N N Nccccc     šB    Rdk<	 f9·>Z  ö±!n%M oáÄuSJ2
8w5Ç4 N N N N Nccccc     C  	  bòjù/ }>ö>  µÉ@%C$7 ð ÃÈòMm8?9‹7µ6 N N N N Nccccc     ÙB       rå k1>1  ‹‹

&& m ™™––/,ù*‹* N N N N Nccccc     `B    šE3çó š=ž=
  ©¢%z%Ãÿ9 ¯®³m88«6ô5 N N N N Nccccc     xC    !òq¢ ë*Ê*  ‹Ž¡%)%fýµ èm8ß$à"W"¶1X- N N Nccccc9z  2C    ï'F]€ y9k9
  ™•‹%Ï%‰ÿ’ ¤¤™:i+p43~2 N N N N Nccccc     µB  !  ·Ýøê J>Ö=  ¶¾'$#l € ´·:i+Œ7ê4¨4 N N N N Nccccc     sC  )  *âY@	 Î=>  ªª#%#%Pÿ| ²²Åmi+¹8K7,7 N N N N Nccccc     |C  ,   *¥câ  ù<™=  ®§â$R%šÿ ³²ëni+í7d6
6 N N N N Nccccc     DB  /  ÂÒ¥û2 @Ö?c  ÿ j o Wñë,u3&<Y;y:
 N N N N Nccccc     C       áÙ/  ?ç>  ʹ÷$‘%g Y ÔÑÄFu315ý1N1 N N N N Nccccc     žB  1  ?[Ù¡ã	 :>T>  ´ÈÆ$i#–ÿóÿºÀ»u3M8„6$6 N N N N Nccccc     ÊC  2  C€æ–P 0?;?  ºÌ"&í%Ñÿy OFu3,5E2ˆ1 N N N N Nccccc     \C       ‹ŸÓ 5@Œ@c  ð®” ðÿ‰ Þî3Ky;”9E: N N N N Nccccc     tB       ô=I N<<  ›£Ô%^%ßÿJ ¬®ƒ3Kµ5x3€3 N N N N Nccccc     ÔB  ;  K²K ]>f?  ¿ñ'%]"¦ÿ1 ÌÝQFu3û9P87 N N N N Nccccc     MC       íL^ãø j>t=
  ª¯H%ô$©ÿÏÿ´µj3KÄ8P7%7 N N N N Nccccc     C  =  (в`›
 ®8â8  •		Ë%&— ˤ£rž,3d1î0 N N N N Nccccc     D  C  É Èšñ ›<I<	  ¤›9%¿%‚ÿ­¬Hrž,Æ5‘33 N N N N Nccccc     vC  E  ^ÜQM
 Ï<><	 ¢ p%‡%3ü«®®Î2Kå7ú56 N N N N Nccccc     æC       fy»ÿW	 ñ8ö7 ¬Ôl&l&    Ùƒ3¡-.E-c N N N N Nccccc       ŸC       Ö'äKE	 :$J$  ‹
	‹#–#ÿ  ‹Žæƒ3ð'tª'¦" N N Nccccc9z  •C  Q  u]‰<ò	 ];ƒ:
  ¨¢Ò$7%…ÿO ­¬ö ,R3Ø0,0 N N N N Nccccc     ÌC  t  ³ó+ 
C	 »?;@  ÚŠ$B!kþßýƒöGM9¢6X6 N N N N Nccccc     ”C       é*8 ïX ‘6}6  û%û%ÎþÁ   v01‰// N N N N Nccccc     «B  |  óuH O 9e>c  äãF$M$jÿc ääAƒöGÚ;+:9 N N N N Nccccc     [C       ¡ûL  s Þ?3@(  òéz#ä# þ• æã9ƒöG€9­6t6 N N N N Nccccc     aC       ØÂù AA	 ·;;  ¢¦%²$§ÿ_ ¨©d¡,e6Ê44 N N N N Nccccc     “C  „  ìÞ1!æ§	 )<ø;  Ÿ¯L%ç#œÿ ¨¬JN¡,‰7œ6œ5 N N N N Nccccc     ·C  †  Ü4H!+ä ¤00  ŽŽÐ%à%Ä “ÿššsN¡,3+g)ý( N N N N Nccccc     qC  ˆ  _­M!í‚ }=Õ<  ¨©Ÿ$$Uÿ ««¯N¡,õ8b7Š7	 N N N N Nccccc     &C  ‰  žŒ!¹z M=Q<  ² $s%Çþ ¯«,†0É7Î55 N N N N Nccccc     iB  ‹  ¾r›!ì K99  œ’I%á%¦ÿ_ ¤£³†¡,ß2ò0•0 N N N N Nccccc     OC  Œ  ÛÔ!Q_
 ?á>  ·»Í#f#°ÿ‰ ³µJ†¡,a;«:ˆ; N N N N Nccccc     êC       ŒS^"ß ¬4`4  Ž‘ø%Á%ÿ$ žEö¡,÷/°.:. N N N N Nccccc     ÇB  ’  ]9à"Ì} ò?Ö?c  
òm l Jÿüóg-¢,8Ú5ó4 N N N N Nccccc     ´B       ‰é]#p* þ;®;  ´#u%yÿ1 ¯©û¢,G7Å5ð5 N N N N Nccccc     ØB    æöÖ#â# )66  —&¦%ƒÿ £¤Ö¢,0Þ-]- N N N N Nccccc     C     Cˆ$Y Ö<ó>  àÔÖ &"²ÿ1 ÐÅn£,9:>8²7 N N N N Nccccc     C       ëÆN%ÂJ Ÿ=F?.  ÓÅÿ#Á$NÿÛÿÐÌ#Ü2{;:X9
 N N N N Nccccc    £B       ‚Œ%|y	 j?±?  ÔÔD"9"…ÿ
 ÆÆ%¸£,÷9”8^8
 N N N N Nccccc     «C       ¦Æ­%		 >ö>  ½Ðæ#,"ÿ¼ÿºÃ4¸£,í87l6 N N N N Nccccc     ~C       gSä%QH	 Ø<Â=  ª¼0%$ÍÿÓÿ¶º¸¤3@8U6Y6 N N N N Nccccc     ˜C  ¶  J¶&í* C?ó?  ßÂ( ^#_ÿ ÒºT#Ü2¹:u9:8	 N N N N Nccccc     ~B       ê¥z&¦Ó ê?$?  Ðå{#¹!êÿ ÇÓ=¥31;#: 8	
 N N N N Nccccc     ÅB       °â’&ñ2 {?@  Áê*$” ¯ÿ% ÀÙÚ¤3:;Ñ9[:
 N N N N Nccccc     VC       Áž&1	 ó;ò;  ¢£ÿ$Þ$ÿb ¨¨Ù3÷7õ6‰6 N N N N Nccccc     ŠC  ¿  
ù'C =n>  ·§Ž$o%ýþ“ º·Ô3>:Ï8Þ7 N N N N Nccccc     âB       Éì$'ºd $>j>
  ·Â%…$fÿ±ÿÂÅ}¥3T967f6 N N N N Nccccc     ˆB  Å  ža'…ô
 7^7  
ó%&ÍÿÍÿ¢¢Ô®3ó2É191 N N N N Nccccc     !D  Ê  ±™'
 ì.É.  ¦

½%¾%sÿâÿ—ý®3«*«)f)ˆ20 N N Nccccc£á  ÔC  Ï  £¡'¦¾ n=#=  Ÿ®9%ð#^ÿêÿ¨¬P¯3‰8’7Ú6 N N N N Nccccc     :C  Ð  °(b
 û7¦7  ‘‘

ð%ð%<r ¤¤‚ 3s3b2ç1 N N N N Nccccc     ÖC       ¾üj)-À
 M66  ‘Ü%ô%dÿýÿ  üb!3 1‰0"0 N N N N Nccccc     D  í  =·*2 '++  £Œþ#!%<ÿ+ ŸŒÔ!3,$Ë!p!š1‰, N N Nccccc…9z  ÚB  ô  Šˆƒ*Ñ¢ Å9N:  ˜˜’%’%Æÿþÿ¥¥E"3ã4T33 N N N N Nccccc     »B  ÷  Q *±\
 8ö6c  Éâ(&&'ÿac}"3„8ñ5A5 N N N N Nccccc     éC       ¤ÄÀ*T¹ *ê)  — $è$  äÿ˜š}"3Ù&.&ù%1, * N N Nccccc9z  øB  ú  åÄ*`
 ä8y8
  “›Ø%[%˜ÿŸÿ£¤}µ"33ý1À1 N N N N Nccccc     ìC  û   “ñ*¨ ¯>ˆ<
 ÌÂV&V&    —î"3¶8’7…7	 N N N N Nccccc       òB       0F+†À ?=°<	  ¨ %Š% ãÿ±¯áî"3ý6ü4›4 N N N N Nccccc     “B  þ  ;•+ñÓ
 :‚:  ˜˜š%š%‹ÿ$ ¥¥Ç%#3ô3¡1`1 N N N N Nccccc     D  ÿ  $‡+1F	 A::
 "—œ£%J%¿ÿËÿ¤¤R˜#3}5J4=4 N N N N Nccccc     —C    <Äõ+_w
 c==  §¦%'%Øÿ³ÿ¯¯ÒÑ#337r5Ó4 N N N N Nccccc     ôC  
  _þ+5- É:Š:  ›œ_%O%ëÿ€ÿ¥¥;Ò#3‘54°3--- N N N N Nccccc     UC    ‘O ,¢7 â?ä>c  âÜD"À"ÿf ÑÎ9
$3û:ú9Ó8
 N N N N Nccccc     C       ^éa,$J U9I9  ”0%Ï%Øÿ ¥¤\H$3331‰0 N N N N Nccccc     ãB    `\j,Ïì <=~=  ¨ªo%[%¢ÿ¢ÿ¸¹•H$35L2š1 N N N N Nccccc     ™B    œ-jì
 @a?c  %%!!ÿVÿ		Xø$3ä;p:Ê9
 N N N N Nccccc     D       _Žf-n v5d5  Ž&ì%LÿÔÿ ¡;5%3Ð0]// N N N N Nccccc     ÒB  !  o”™-k&
 :?û?c  ÒÑf!p!‰ÿ½ÿÃÃ>p%3Ä:t9_9
 N N N N Nccccc     ÚC       {¯ë-‰	 %<Ñ;
  ¡ž#%^%hÿóÿ©¨Hê%36»4N4 N N N N Nccccc     }C  '  U.°û  F<A<  ––ð%ð%iÿºÿ©©é5%3‹7¹5º4 N N N N Nccccc     EB  (  æC.õv E??  ÔÔ$($H ÈÿÒÒ±'&3J:ñ8þ7	 N N N N Nccccc     éB       ÒŠj/¹= È<®?O  ðÄæ«#uÿ* ï½ÌW'3ê9X8ç7	 N N N N Nccccc     WC       cÄ/®ø
 é(Ñ(  —
	§$%Qÿÿ•‘~”'3å ’åg1ÿ) N N Nccccc9z  #D  <  ¿â0"¦  <2?c  ØÙ%##KÿëÿË̘Ò'3#;Û9T9--. N N N N Nccccc     hC       øJ1ü¾ ö?d@c  ÿþ'!A!Ðþ.ÿèçFù`6ô;ì99 N N N N Nccccc     kC       ™ð¶1¨¯
 +808  ‘’ô%é%Îÿœÿ££ka61ú.m. N N N N Nccccc     D  H  nÿÖ1½ b:À=Z  ³²µ$Î$@ÿ$ ·¶ßù`6W9þ7s7 N N N N Nccccc     ŸB  L  `¦ 2Z# {?÷?c  ÐÔ[##æ ¸ýÇɺÓ'3þ9;88 N N N N Nccccc     QB       ‰€2¥
 :@Y?c  ñ~ Z#ÄÿÈÿänPb6};Ù9m9 N N N N Nccccc     ÕC       l‘2MÕ ö3»3  ’»%
&þÿ¬ÿžSb6[/Ô-‹- N N N N Nccccc     nC  R  ê3'… <?  ¸ÓÄ$»"»ÿW ¼Æ$la6:8.8	 N N N N Nccccc     kB  [  óq3g ”0v0  ¥ŽF%Š%j qÿ¡­Âb6ã+i*2* N N N N Nccccc–˜   C  ^  ¬‡ 3Næ é/Æ/  ´”Á$¾%¤ÿýþ¨š@ûb6E+G** N N N N Nccccc–˜   CC  a  Aõ¬3 V?ï>c  êåS#•#œþÕÿÞÜMûb6	3³0ð/ N N N N Nccccc     ,C       ¬¥¹4ÇÅ K:J:  ˜˜ª%ª%æÿÓÿ¥¥d6ÿ3Ó1b1 N N N N Nccccc     þB  j  ´'µ5Áí à<=  §§%%³ÿ„ÿ®®V,e6%75Õ4 N N N N Nccccc     EC  v  «ZÒ5¦· ­<&=  ©®á$w$™ÿÿ­®t¬ž;Ø76}6 N N N N Nccccc     [B  x  Ëï5¨¬ _<y;  ¡©%[$ûþ¡ §©„½¶ =6µ4G4 N N N N Nccccc     5C       	µ”6Õ, ×9™9  –¡½%Þ$±ÿ<ÿ£¥¹,· "4u2
2 N N N N Nccccc     B  |  UŸ6¦‚ k9R9	  ¢Ô$;%¡ÿFÿ¦¥àáž;X31É0 N N N N Nccccc     bC  ~  ; æ6U	 þ9¸9  ¢•Ï$È%òÿ ¦¤Âáž;H4†2I2 N N N N Nccccc     œC     7ó‘ ì*Ô*  •¢~$$ûÿÊÿ“™âb· ©0ñ`3s- N N Nccccc9z  .C  ‚  ú°7ë
 v.Y.  ‘Œl%à% =ÿ“•†áž;'×$-$ N N N N Nccccc–˜   D  ƒ  ò@7¶\ ý6;7  –ï% %ôÿÇÿ¡¢@c· ¡21 1 N N N N Nccccc     ­B  …  YÝ	8E·	 ¥4b4  ÷%Û%ÎÿIÿ ×9ƒ.õ,Š, N N N N Nccccc     ¾C  ‰  ²‚I8hK 2ý1  ö%Æ%ðÿÓÿ™š5 ×9Ì,q+N+ N N N N Nccccc     ZC  Œ  3÷è8•Ð
 9>ˆ=  ½º(#€#ÅÿMÿµ´:º×9w7I6Þ5 N N N N Nccccc     D  ‘  ÑFl: î?£?
  äÍ_"$ &ÿÓÉóŒÙ9e:Á8D8	 N N N N Nccccc     NB       	®Š:[|	 4Ú3  Žÿ%&*  ´ïØ9Õ,³** N N N N Nccccc     ¬C  ¢  ®”	;
U	 ¦:!:  ž™U%Ÿ%@ ÿ¦¥©WÙ9¼32‘1 N N N N Nccccc     C  ¥  åQ<;ÜÔ Ä8â8  ”œß%]%Ôÿùÿ£¤¯$Ù9A3m1I1 N N N N Nccccc     –B  ©  ‡[@;Ω Ñ55  &&×ÿ²ÿ¢¢´$Ù9&-»*î) N N N N Nccccc     B  «  $V;@°
 €==>  °¸Ÿ$$  ~ÿ²µq½Ù9<9¼77 N N N N Nccccc     D  ¬  0><¨z ç5·5  ”²%ü%øÿÍÿžž+UÚ9U1õ/„/ N N N N Nccccc     ³B  ³  ÑH<Ö3 Æ>>   ¾·ø#l$ ÿº¸ÓÐCØ8–7/7 N N N N Nccccc     ÜB       ›<4> J>p=  ª·!%:$) ÿ²µöðÙ9Ç7£55 N N N N Nccccc     fB  ·  Dúõ=æ¨ b?Ý?c  ëìø"ç"eÿlÿÙÚ%Û9º9H7(7 N N N N Nccccc     KB       ¯†>Ú	 =ä?c  T!Z!à ”ÿõõÁ~D¬:Q9D9 N N N N Nccccc     ÈC       èVO>AÚ Ú=Ú<  ¬¬÷$÷$
 W ±±‡E~D7j5ò4 N N N N Nccccc     oC  Æ  q‘>‡è Y<î;
  œ¨%´% Wÿ«ªæX*C64Æ3 N N N N Nccccc     vB  Ê  BÖÚ>nâ º?æ?.  ë ¼!² ýÿ×ò‰D~:œ99
 N N N N Nccccc     C       &•Ä?I‹ [==  ¶ ˆ#y%\ ]ÿ°ª^¼*C7ä55 N N N N Nccccc     ¸B  Ú  ËÊÇ?ã>	 ‹707	  ‘
&& ûÿ¢¢+X*C90).­- N N N N Nccccc     ‘C  Û  õdä? 	==<  ¦§é$Ú$M oÿ««YX*Cü6Ž5‘5 N N N N Nccccc     IC  Ü  q-E@¡V ‘=p=  ©¤ì$N%‰ÿƒÿ®­Qí*C¯7Ð55 N N N N Nccccc     C  ã  Ñö@‡› Ã2¢2  

&à%B kÿššGí*C|+B)×( N N N N Nccccc     0C  ë  $^A`
 ‰<U<  ¡¡ª%ª%ôÿ¾ÿ±±d;q5+3×2 N N N N Nccccc     ëC  ð  [Bõ §? Nc   !!­ fÿ}}Âd;…:¡88	 N N N N Nccccc     B       ÒBòÐ Á?*@c  
ˆ!#!%ÿæÿïôd;“;Ü9ƒ9 N N N N Nccccc     C       D’C‹ Æ7Ø7  —		Ä%&r ¸ÿ¤£âd;H3¥1°1 N N N N Nccccc     zB  ÷  i6CãÔ ü4˜4  –
€%%& §ÿžÑ™d;.Î,n, N N N N Nccccc     C  ø  >Œ€C°®	 –:û9  ™¿%w% øÿ¥¦É1e;ì2Æ0]0 N N N N Nccccc     ¸C  û  õ!àCÕ	 >>þ>  µË¥%Â$ß öÿËσce;4|1`0 N N N N Nccccc     ÇC    ŠhGD›ê  ;Ä:  ˜ž¾%U%çÿÿ¥¦éÆe;Ä3²1M1 N N N N Nccccc     rC    r:åD¥º ˆ>¶=  ©©é$é$±ÿ±ÿ¬¬Ö•e;8˜6¼6 N N N N Nccccc     nB  
  zO/Eàó &3ò2  Œ4&&×ÿp œœÃŽf;}-,¤+ N N N N Nccccc     wC  
  ]üG9 B44  “¹%û%7 ×ÿœœ4´EÄ.-Í, N N N N Nccccc     C  #  ž›íG[‘ ¹8­8  ˜‘		«%&¾ u £¢IÌ•G>3ø1…1 N N N N Nccccc     B  ,  ›|Hg …<H<  ž¤~%%C ÷ÿ¨©ÅUAä6/5A5 N N N N Nccccc     hB  .  æ¦"HVÝ @#@c  ëìÎ!¾! âÿÖ×æa–G6;ä9è8

N N N N Nccccc     _B       äIáF ‘=¢=$  °´Ç$‚$Š Öÿ³´@UAÉ8I7^6 N N N N Nccccc     C  6  ’ɇI[(
 K8Û7  ‘™&€%$ Çÿ¡¢Ü`–G·2œ1)1 N N N N Nccccc     ÜC  ;  *3ðIŸÎ Ë9y9  š¢“%ò$8  ¥¦‡ GØ3¤101 N N N N Nccccc     •B  C  5U~J–
 ý9ƒ9  –Þ%g%µ Áÿ£¤Ò  GÚ3"2±1 N N N N Nccccc     ÐC  J  WüþK´C Š>þ>  ÔÅ#4$ÖÿœÿÇÁI7O+9j7f6 N N N N Nccccc     „B       ûÄL¦h @w@c  dd tt Çÿ}}ÞdFŽ86¥4 N N N N Nccccc     ®B       
Do you have some warning with the antivirus software ?
Can you perform a manual verification of the ZIP and the *.exe file ?
Yesterday, I had a warning from my Defender antivirus. Now I test again the same ZIP file, no warning.
So it seems that it was a false detection.

Regards,
Jean-Francois
watan_rockhand

Post by watan_rockhand »

Hello Jean,

Sorry, I'm late at work, so I'll check tomorrow.
However, I would like to mention that I have Sky Chart (Cartes du Ciel) and also have the UCAC4 catalog for Sky chart.

Regards,
Hiroyuki Watanabe