Pro Licence

Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other forums
donwaters201

Pro Licence

Post by donwaters201 »

I recently took my system apart as I had to send the mount for repairs. I am now trying to reload everything.
I downloaded 64 bit and subscribed for pro license.

I found that my Starshoot Autoguider does not work, so I have downloaded 32-bit version to try.

1) Can I have BOTH 32-bit and 64-bit installed on same PC? (It seems to keep them separate)?

2) Will my single pro license work for both?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pro Licence

Post by admin »

Hi,

yes, you can have both the 32 and 64 bit versions installed at the same time and the same license will work for both of them. They will share the same settings though, so if you adjust something in the 32 bit version, the adjustment will show up in the 64 bit version too.

For the starshoot, is there some other driver needed? Either a system driver for the camera or an ASCOM driver?

cheers,

Robin
donwaters201

Post by donwaters201 »

I do not know the answer if there is another driver for Starshoot. I called tech service the other day about a repair for an old unit and they said that there are many iterations of the camera although all carry the same labelling.

The 32-bit worked before, so I am expecting it to work now. If necessary, I can polar align with the 32-bit and Starshoot and then image 64-bit.

Don
donwaters201

Post by donwaters201 »

I have loaded both 32- adn 64- bit and the 32-bit works with the Starshoot, so I am assuming that the issue is that my particular camera does not handle 64-bits.

Don