Modifications to the sliders in the livestack histogram window

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
BlinkTooFast

Modifications to the sliders in the livestack histogram window

Post by BlinkTooFast »

I like watching livestacking.
I like to adjust the sliders in the livestack histogram (not the main histogram accessed from the button on the top toolbar)

I find the adjustment on those sliders too coarse. Maybe it's a function of the resolution of my touchpad. Maybe it's a function of the pixel size on my screen. Don't know. The smallest change I can create is ~1000x the shown precision, e.g. jumping from 0.456 to 0.567 might be the finest I can achieve, where one is too low and the other is too high.

Please can text boxes be added so I can type in a value, or, better still, some tiny adjustment arrows at the top or bottom of the sliders, much like many of the controls in GIMP?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Modifications to the sliders in the livestack histogram window

Post by admin »

Hi,

have you tried the various options for making fine adjustments to these controls? See https://docs.sharpcap.co.uk/4.1/#Making ... 0Histogram

cheers,

Robin
BlinkTooFast

Re: Modifications to the sliders in the livestack histogram window

Post by BlinkTooFast »

Perfect thanks.
I’ll try it next time I have clear skies.