Additions/changes - Near Live Imaging

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
cuivenion

Re: Additions/changes - Near Live Imaging

Post by cuivenion »

I was on NSN.com last night and the AWB was working a treat. A user had the Horsehead and the Flame on screen using an as294. looked great!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's great news :)

Please let me know of any scenes that don't AWB well (send me the stack saved as 16 bit). Also if the step size for manual adjustments by clicking above/below seems too big I can reduce it from 0.1db to 0.05db.

cheers,

Robin
saguaro

Post by saguaro »

In addition to adding a Saturation slider for live stacking, please consider adding a "Sharpen" slider that can be used to sharpen (improve the sharpness of) the live stacked image. After all, this is SharpCap! Thanks! ;-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ok, I'm listening :)

It would have to be a fairly fast sharpening tool as it has to be done after every frame - so for instance unsharp mask would be an option, but not something like Lucy-Richardson deconvolution. And of course it would amplify noise...

I wonder if a sharpen on the brightness but *not* the colour would help? hmm...

cheers,

Robin