SVBony 105 flickering problem.

Eric Clayton

SVBony 105 flickering problem.

Post by Eric Clayton »

I have run into a strange problem with my SVBony 105 camera. It had been working properly some time ago, but I had wandered off to use another camera,namely a Fujifilm X-H1. Which is now going well, thanks Robin. When I returned to looking at the SVBony camera it now has a flickering display.The display jumps around and flickers with a reduced resolution. I thought I should post here to see if this is a well known problem. The strange thing is that it works alright in daylight, not exhibiting any change in display.
I have tried the well known method of problem solving by changing settings willy nilly to no avail.
Any help appreciated
Thanks Eric
admin
Site Admin

Re: SVBony 105 flickering problem.

Post by admin »

Hi Eric,

I don't have an SV105 and this is not an issue I have heard of before. If you can I would suggest trying on a different PC with a different USB cable - if it works on the other PC then the camera is likely OK and it is probably a software/setting thing.

Don't forget you can use the CTRL key while opening the camera to prevent SharpCap from re-loading any saved settings, which might help.

cheers,

Robin
Eric Clayton

Post by Eric Clayton »

Hi Robin,
>use the CTRL key
that seems to work. Because of rain I only had a chance to try it at dusk which should have provoked the problem. It worked perfectly.
Thanks
Eric :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Eric,

sounds like it was just a setting adjustment that was causing the problem then and was being 'auto remembered' by SharpCap. Usually it's nice to have the same settings as last time, but not always ;)

cheers,

Robin