New payment options for SharpCap Pro licenses

Official SharpCap and Forum announcements
admin
Site Admin

New payment options for SharpCap Pro licenses

Post by admin »

You should now be able to pay for your SharpCap Pro license in a variety of different ways:

* Credit/Debit card - use the blue 'Stripe Buy Now' button to pay with credit or debit card. You will get prompted to enter your email address (which will only be used to send your license and purchase receipt) and then sent to our payment provider's web page to enter card details.

* PayPal - if you have a PayPal account already, use the yellow 'PayPal Buy Now' button. Note that the license will be sent to the default email address on your PayPal account. In some countries you can pay via PayPal without creating an account.

* Google Pay - if you use Chrome and Google Pay then follow the steps for credit/debit card above - when you arrive at the page to enter your card details you should also see a button to pay using Google Pay.

* Apple Pay - this should work just like Google Pay, for those using Safari as a browser and Apple Pay. Again use the blue 'Stripe Buy Now' button

* WeChat and Alipay - again, follow the blue 'Stripe Buy Now' button - when you arrive on the card entry page there are buttons for WeChat Pay and AliPay.

cheers,

Robin
EBRND

Re: New payment options for SharpCap Pro licenses

Post by EBRND »

I´m trying to buy a license using my MasterCard International Virtual Credit Card from Brazil, but it is refused. I didn´t find anywhere an explanation for it. Would you please help me?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

my systems are showing that your payment attempts are being declined by the bank that issued your card. You may be able to find out more by contacting them, alternatively you could try a different card or using GooglePay or ApplePay.

thanks,

Robin
EBRND

Post by EBRND »

Thanks a lot. I´ve just solved the problem and I´ve already bought the license.