Livestack Mono images with filters

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
Tommohawk

Livestack Mono images with filters

Post by Tommohawk »

Hi. I'm looking at the Livestack feature and wondering if Sharpcap can stack R G and B from a mono camera with filters to generate a colour image. Sorry if that seems a daft question, but not if/how it can be done.

Also is there some way of making the rendered image fullscreen? Options/fullscreen makes the app fullscreen, but not the image window. And BTW there doesnt seem to be a way out of fullscreen that I can see - Escape and F11 don't work

Cheers
Tom
admin
Site Admin

Re: Livestack Mono images with filters

Post by admin »

Hi Tom,

currently no way to do the mono + filters live stacking idea you are asking about. That's some way off I think (perhaps 3.3) as it would make sense to do a normal sequencing tool for non live-stack use first.

You can get back out of full screen by pressing F11 again (although you might need to click on the image area to get the keyboard command to work) and also by taking your mouse to the top of the screen which makes the menu appear.

You can hide the control panel by unpinning it (which means it slides shut) or drag it off to a second monitor if you have one. You can do the same with the live stacking panel at the bottom. That gets you down to the image taking up all the screen except for the status bar at the bottom and the collapsed control panel at the right.

cheers.

Robin
Tommohawk

Re: Livestack Mono images with filters

Post by Tommohawk »

Hi Robin, OK thanks - sorry for glacially slow response, been moving house.
Regards
Tom