Something new in development...

Official SharpCap and Forum announcements
deansj

Re: Something new in development...

Post by deansj »

I might be a little off topic here, but would gladly offer some time testing 3.3 particularly for the feature mentioned elsewhere that will allow a connected DSLR to control (stop) continuous imaging with associated shutter flip. While I am new to SharpCap, this is the one upcoming feature that I was excited to hear about and I am sure will be of great interest to DSLR imagers.

(I am running the most recent version of the ASCOM DSLR driver developed on Github. It's a great piece of work, including for Nikon.)

John
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi John,

I've added you to the alpha testers group, so you should see an extra forum near the bottom of the main forums list where you can find discussions (and download links) for the new version

Cheers, Robin
SteveMcN

Post by SteveMcN »

deansj wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:09 pm I might be a little off topic here, but would gladly offer some time testing 3.3 particularly for the feature mentioned elsewhere that will allow a connected DSLR to control (stop) continuous imaging with associated shutter flip. While I am new to SharpCap, this is the one upcoming feature that I was excited to hear about and I am sure will be of great interest to DSLR imagers.

(I am running the most recent version of the ASCOM DSLR driver developed on Github. It's a great piece of work, including for Nikon.)

John
I too have been running this new driver with my Nikon D7200 and would be interested in testing out these new SC features.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Steve,

added you to the alpha testers group.

Robin
Fabioibirru

Post by Fabioibirru »

Hi Robin,
I'm offer time as alpha tester for the next version. :)
(Canon DSLR, Zwo ASI 174MM and 120 MM-S)

Cheers, Fabio
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Added you to the alpha testers group.

cheers,

Robin
wunni

Post by wunni »

Hi Robin,

I would offer help alpha-testing SC with a QHY174GPS.

Cheers,
Niko
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

@wunni - added you to the Alpha testers group - you should see the private forum now at the bottom of the forums list page.

thanks,

Robin
Brian1973

Post by Brian1973 »

Good afternoon. I am using SharpCap with my Canon T6I. I have all the latest Ascom DSLR drivers set up, but would be interested in testing out the 3.3 Beta version due to the additional features that lend to DSLR cameras. I was wondering if I could be added to the Aplha Group as a Beta Tester?

Thank you Brian
GregMcKay

Post by GregMcKay »

I'm happy to test, using my ZWO ASI1600mm and ZWO Filter wheel plus Moonlight focuser controlled via the Pegasus Astro Ultimate Powerbox v2.

EDIT: I forgot you already added me a while back. Very excited to give the sequencer a try.