how to download pro ?

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
motoflatdrag

how to download pro ?

Post by motoflatdrag »

This is the email I got to download sharpcap after I paid.

You need to copy the text between the two lines above and paste it into the SharpCap License Entry Dialog.
Don't include the lines. You will find the License Entry Dialog in the SharpCap 'Help' Menu.
If you have any problems using your license, please visit http://links.sharpcap.co.uk/licensefaq.html.

Where is the "Help" menu? This site is not user friendly. Arg!
admin
Site Admin

Re: how to download pro ?

Post by admin »

Hi,

There is no special download for the 'pro' version of SharpCap. You just download the normal version and enter the licence key that you have received.

This is the help menu that you might not of spotted yet.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (11.23 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
Hope that helps, Robin
motoflatdrag

Post by motoflatdrag »

Thanks Mr.Robin. I had no idea that I had to download the free version first, then upgrade to the pro version. It was pretty frustrating. Thanks again, Paul.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

Good to hear that you're sorted now. I have tweaked the edited on the download page to make it clearer that you don't need a separate download for SharpCap pro.

Cheers, Robin
Rich Pekar

Post by Rich Pekar »

I have Windows 8 version 64 bit and want to download pro. Is the cost $15.00 and will it work with 64 bit Windows.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

Yes, you can use the latest versions of SharpCap with Windows 8 (as long as you have the latest update – which is sometimes called Windows 8.1). It will work perfectly well with 64-bit versions of Windows and you can download and test before you decide to pay for the pro licence which is $15 per year.

Hope this helps, Robin