License key not received

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
Frenchyarnaud

License key not received

Post by Frenchyarnaud »

(edited: removed the Transaction ID since this is a public forum)

Hi!

I just bought the license but paypal had an existential crisis :lol: it bugged BETWEEN "payment complete" and return to merchant page, which said "oops, your purchase was not verified by paypal", so I did not receive the key. Can you check that and send me the key again please? I tried to recover it but the page says "all keys for this address have now expired" :oops:

Transaction ID
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Transaction date
13 Nov 2021 05:14:05 PST
Seller
AstroSharp Limited

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Re: License key not received

Post by admin »

Hi,

Paypal are having a wobble today - they are accepting payments, sending me notifications of the payment being made but then the check that we have to do to validate that the notification is genuine is failing... Annoying. I am trying to resolve now.

cheers,

Robin
Frenchyarnaud

Re: License key not received

Post by Frenchyarnaud »

The email with the licence actually arrived, delayed but all good. The software activated without a hickup - all good, thanks :D Now to test that polar alignment if the forecast confirms :D