Anyone having issues with missing sers or folders?

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
GSBass

Anyone having issues with missing sers or folders?

Post by GSBass »

Just dining my due diligence troubleshooting a ssd issue, I’ll capture some sers, sharpcap will create a dated folder, the sers will be there, I may process one or two, I’ll go back later and poof, they are gone, perhaps external ssd is going bad but computer says it’s fine, other folders and files are still there, so don’t know what’s up, my only new thing I introduced in my work flow was exporting and importing topaz denoise images, I deleted that program and ordered a new ssd but still bothered by this
GSBass

Re: Anyone having issues with missing sers or folders?

Post by GSBass »

No confirmation but it looks like maybe ipados15 may be the culprit, I didn’t think about downloading that update the other day, so when I plug my ssd in to it to transfer files it might be doing something