V4..0 refocus at filter change

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
Tomatobro

V4..0 refocus at filter change

Post by Tomatobro »

When I run a sequence involving filter changes and the "refocus on filter change" box is ticked the software does not carry out a refocus when the filter change occurs.
I see a warning message at the start where the green channel is not used because a monochrome camera is used so I wonder if the software thinks that a OSC camera is installed so does not refocus at filter changes?
admin
Site Admin

Re: V4..0 refocus at filter change

Post by admin »

Eeek, you are right! I don't know how I missed noticing that didn't work (all the code was written, just one tiny line of code that would have enabled the refocus was not getting run).

I have just fixed - I will be uploading a new SC 4.0 release later today which will include the fix.

cheers,

Robin
Tomatobro

Re: V4..0 refocus at filter change

Post by Tomatobro »

No worries keep up the good work